Tuesday, 18 September 2007

More Argos - Mikomi grief

Here is the rather predictable reply I got when I emailed Argos at the only email address I could find on their web site:




Dear London Software,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 8gig Mikomi USB Flash Drive.

I am sorry I cannot help you on this occasion as the item was purchased in one of our stores. Please take the item back to any Argos store, along with your receipt, and our staff will be happy discuss the purchase with you.

[... (NOTE HOW THEY COMPLETELY IGNORE MY HAVING DONE THIS ALREADY AND HAVING SAID SO IN MY EMAIL TO THEM)....]

Alternatively the Argos store customer service team may also be contacted by phone on 0870 600 3030 option 4 for assistance.

[.... Incidentally, the equivalent landline number I just looked up on saynoto0870.com is 01908 690333 ....]

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at order.enquiries@argos.co.uk or call us on 0870 600 2020.

Regards,

Argos Direct E-Commerce Customer Service Team.

No comments: